Saturday, August 15, 2009

outfit of the day: feelin' kinda gypsy

The other day I came across an old skirt I hadn't worn in quite awhile and, channeling my inner-gypsy, I decided to create an outfit around it:






wearing: f21 skirt, amrita sighn gold sandals, asos tank, f21 necklace, vintage bangles & ring, barrym nailpolish

It was the perfect outfit for another hot august day here in Austin; skirts and maxi dresses are wardrobe essentials for days which come close to hitting 110 degrees. And one of my favorite parts of the entire outfit was my nail color --a light, bright blue -- which I thought was really unexpected with the rest of the outfit.
barry m nail polish, available at barrym.com

Unfortunately, you have to order barry m nail colors from the UK, and they do a terrible job of packing. One of my polishes actually shattered in transit, making for a bit of a mess. Still, they're affordable and come in awesome colors which I haven't seen anywhere else! Really love crazy colors for nails.

2 comments:

  1. Ah what an amazing outfit!! Really summery with a hint of gyspy.......I LIKE!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and the nails! I love it when you have on a gypsy feel outfit. It makes me feel really free spirited

    Love Jojo xx
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete