Sunday, July 26, 2009

outfit of the day

This outfit is also from at least a week ago...can't seem to keep my posts recent :P

Also, unfortunately, the pictures aren't the best quality, since we took them at night. Have to work to learn the D90 settings -- I still use auto most of the time, although I love playing with the lens. Still, I'm not the one taking the pictures. Anyway, here are a few pics of my lovely h&m dress which I snagged on my last trip to nyc. I forgot to take pictures of the back -- it's low cut scoopneck, which really makes the dress.

Oh well, I tried. Here are some of my mediocre night pictures:





close-up to see details, fab clutch

just playing with effects...
wearing: h&m dress, beautiful people shoes, uo tie dye clutch, vtg peacock feather earrings, lots of bangles and baubles


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colour on you. And the clutch is amazing...

    Love Jojo x
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the peacock feather earrings! =)


    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete