Friday, July 17, 2009

outfit of the day: Feathers Vintage, Fashion Week Austin

Soooooooo, it's Austin Fashion Week here....= crazy busy.

I finally get a break. Last night was our fashion show at Qua, and everything went really well. There was the usual craziness, especially in light of planning everything at the last second! For the small amount of preparation, I think everything turned out extraordinarily well! I'm excited to get some photos; hopefully I'll get those soon. I didn't have time to take any pics myself (unfortunately; I really would have loved to!), but we had 2 great photographers backstage, as well as more for the runway.

In other Fashion Week news, I went mentioned earlier that I would be attending the Feathers Vintage Blog Launch Party in Austin...and I did. It was really fab! Lots of cute outfits, and all around fun. And I'm happy to say I made their "Favorite Fashionistas" blog! Here's my pic from their site:

Wearing: vintage metallic skirt, BDG silk blouse, vintage bangles, vintage croc clutch, Luichiny cutout booties, and handmade flower necklace (made by me!) on a vintage chain

I have more pics of myself in this outfit...just gotta transfer everything from my cam to the compy. This will happen soon!!! Check out the new Feathers blog here until then; and, if you're in the Austin area, definitely stop by! It's one of my favorite vintage stores....ever.

4 comments:

  1. hey,

    I absolutely love what you are wearing. I love the metallic skirt and the hand,ade necklace. You look fantastic...

    I'm just going to add you to my blogroll now..

    Love Jojo x
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this outfit, so different, really nice!

    nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! I totally love the flower its very pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty, and I love the flower!

    http://prolong-the-moment.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete