Tuesday, July 21, 2009

outfit of the day: a week or so ago...

moi...don't know why i decided on a sweater in 100 + degree heat.....


My fab cutout booties...one of my current faves. And my lavender toes.

Close-up on the lace tank...wanted to show the lace :)


jcrew neon-ish cashmere cardigan, asos tank, f21 lace tank, aa circle scarf, cheap monday denim, luichiny cutout booties

I really enjoy this outfit; it's simple yet chic, and the cardigan is handy to have when you enter anywhere with air conditioning. Plus I adore the color of the cardigan; it doesn't completely translate from the pictures, but it's almost a neon color, but not so bright, and with a little bit of a lime hue. And, of course, you've seen the shoes before! They go with everything; I highly recommend buying a pair of booties for your wardrobe if you don't have any yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment