Monday, September 28, 2009

austin's tribeza fashion week

Eek. It's been too long since my last post! I promise, I'll get better....

I've been completely preoccupied with Austin Tribeza Fashion Week 2009; a lot was going on between that and all of my other work! Anyway, I haven't seen a lot of the pictures come out yet; in fact, I've only come across one photographer who's posted pics from the show & events. And the pictures which Tribeza has on their site are from the same photographer --JohnPesina at telexphoto.com. Here are the pictures so far....like I said...I have my eye out for more!

These are the looks I styled with clothes from MissBehave Boutique and Tracy Tenpenny Jewelry:

look 1: only did the earrings here, and unfortunately you can't see them in this shot...


Look 2: This one is fun...there are a bunch of cute pendants/jewels are up on the neckline, too; again, I'll try to get some close ups.


Look 3: my fave; again, looking for a better angle! This necklace is awesome -- it's called 'the academy.' love it! also, fun earrings.



all pics from telexphoto.com
this is a picture from Wednesday at Kappie's store, Beyond Tradition, on 2nd St. in austin. Me, Tracy, & Kappie....awww, cute.

That's all I've got for now....I'll keep updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment