Sunday, March 20, 2011

i suck at updating a blog

I went to LA about a year ago, but never posted the pics. I joined fab jewelry designer Tracy Tenpenny on a buying trip; we also explored the world of LA showrooms...which was a really fun and crazy experience. After a year, here are some pictures from that trip! With all of the positive reinforcement about my style/styling lately, I've feel like I should give this blogging thing another shot. Here goes.






one of my FAVE finds from feathers in austin - vintage green tiered leather skirt. love it. wearing with falls silk blouse, elizabeth & james booties (visable in earlier pic), ray bans, and lots of tracy tenpenny jewels




topshop bustle trench, foley & corinna bag, dolce vita shoes, vera wang necklace, ray bans

No comments:

Post a Comment